BlockWallet is a browser extension that allows you to send and receive any ERC-20 token on the Ethereum network. This extends to different networks that conform to the ERC-20 standard, such as Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Arbitrum.
To send a token, you need:
- The recipient’s wallet address
- Enough of the network’s native coin to cover gas fees ($ETH for Ethereum, $MATIC for Polygon, etc.)
Here’s how to send tokens:
- Select which token you want to send in the Assets tab
- Enter the recipient’s wallet address and click Next
- Enter the desired amount of tokens you want to send, choose your gas fee, and confirm the transaction
Your transaction is broadcast to the blockchain after submitting the transaction. The recipient will receive the tokens after the transaction is confirmed.
Here’s how to receive tokens:
- If you would like to receive tokens, then simply share your wallet address with the sender. You can find and copy your wallet address at the top of the extension menu: