The $BLANK token is now available to trade on the Polygon network. Polygon offers users lower gas fees and faster trades when compared to the Ethereum network, so it is attractive to many. Here’s how to bridge your $BLANK tokens from Ethereum to Polygon:
- Access the Polygon bridge here.
- Connect with your browser wallet of choice.
- Select the GoBlank token from the list of tokens.
- Enter how many tokens you want to bridge to Polygon.
- Approve and confirm the transaction.
- Wait up to 10 minutes for the bridging to complete.
After bridging, you’re free to make BLANK/USDC trades on QuickSwap.
$BLANK has a different token address on Polygon, so be sure to add it to your wallet: 0xf4c83080e80ae530d6f8180572cbbf1ac9d5d435
Please sign in to leave a comment.