After adding the BlockWallet browser extension to your browser of choice, it's time to make an account. To create an account:
- Click on the BlockWallet extension in the upper right corner of your browser
- Navigate to Create an Account
- When prompted, enter a password
- After choosing your password, reveal your secret backup phrase
- Verify your phrase by re-entering it.
It is important to save your secret backup phrase, as it's required if you lose access to your wallet in the future. We recommend writing your phrase down on a piece of paper and keeping it safe.
A new BlockWallet address is created after completing these steps, and users are free to make deposits and withdrawals.