Here are the newest updates for version v0.5.5 - Install BlockWallet today and experience the difference.
- Improved spam filtering for automatic token additions.
- Increased the frequency of updates for asset balances.
- Introduced a Default Gas Option (low, medium, high). Set your preferred gas fee priority level for all future transactions.
- Improved "Provider is down" modal: added a Reset Wallet button and ability to edit current network RPC URL as a fallback.
- Implemented core process changes for the latest iteration of the Chrome extension platform (Manifest V3).
- Decreased file size of the wallet extension from 14MB to 3MB.
- Updated Scroll network endpoints and added to our infrastructure.
- Removed remaining Tornado Cash functionality from BlockWallet’s codebase (privacy menu and deposits reconstruction).
- Fixed incorrect password validation messages on the onboarding flow.
- Fixed transaction filtering issues for various Asset pages.
Article is closed for comments.