Here are the newest updates for version v0.5.1 - Install BlockWallet today and experience the difference.
- Rootstock(RSK), Gnosis, and Optimism are now default networks.
- Swaps are now available on the Aurora network.
- Improved gas estimation on Polygon and other L2 networks.
- You can now add an address to contacts when sending tokens.
- You can now switch networks straight from the networks list on the settings page.
- You can now add multiple tokens with the same symbol. BlockWallet will display the full name to help you spot the difference.
- Improved loading animation on the home page.
- Improved error page to make bug reporting easier.
- Added a button to try again when adding a token fails.
- Connecting to DApps is now smoother.
- Added native support or fixed connection issues for some DApps.
- Updated 1inch router to v5.
- When signing a message (personal_sign method), hex strings are now being properly decoded to ASCII (text).
- Fixed an issue of the extension popup failing to appear when connecting to DApps.